Thursday, November 13, 2008

Star Log No. 35

We've been drifting in deep space for many weeks now. Our food supply is running low. The warp drives are in need of repair and we do not have the necessary parts. Ironically if the drives were working we would have been able to acquire the hardware required.

Damn chicken egg situations.

Recently one of the crew questioned the purpose of maintaining this journal which led me to question my own motives. Since I don't think we'll be making it back to Earth x07, the book deal with JarJaramount is off for all intents and purposes. That sucks. I really wanted that to go through and possibly turn into a film adaptation. No matter. It's their loss. ZOMG! Space monkeys are attacking!



That is what is called a hatchet job. A result of my own minisicule attention span which is only extended if there's something really cool going on. That^ wasnt it.

But no seriously. Why do I even have a blog. I suppose in my mind I relate it to the dream. If you don't know what I'm talking about then read the darn description thingy under the main title thingy. Articulate, I am not.

How does this factor in? I dunno, I have this vague plan of somehow making this blog really popular. So that I get popular. So that people know about me and my music(which I will have by then) and that incrementally will affect my fame. Very idealistic and shallow, I know. But it does seem like a good idea. Anyway, lets see how this works out.

Areas part of plan to rule the wor...music world. Ahem.

My blog
My Youtube
My radio show (do not have this yet, need to work on it asap!)
A TV show...maybe..not really a priority.

All of the above are ofcourse, apart from the music itself.

Speaking of music, I'd been listening to these two songs on the radio quite a bit and thought i should post them. Really opening up non-guitar music avenues in my mind.

Oh wait, have to see how to post youtube stuff here.

Ugh crap. Embedding disabled videos. Stupidass people. Anyway here're the links.

Madcon's Beggin' (really dig the drums in this)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ync5XfNNPo

Mgmt's Electric Feel (very nice vibe)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUI5MC9tVM

All along the eastern shore,
put your circuits in the sea

This is what the world is for,
making electricity

You can feel it in your mind
Oh you can do it all the time
Plug it in and change the world
You are my electric girl

Ooh girl,
shock me like an electric eel

Baby girl,
turn me on with your electric feel

No comments:

Post a Comment